Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing #4


http://www.flickr.com/photos/torresteras/2413792458/
This was another slightly frustrating thing. 1st, I wasted a lot of time browsing through pictures, then, when I went to put one up here, I realized that none of the ones I'd been looking at were offered for use. I finally figured out to go to the creative commons, and got a picture from there, but then the directions for getting the url did not work. Even with our computer wise-woman helping me, I never did manage it following the directions given - she showed me a different way to do it though, so I'm going with that and calling it good. Thing 4 done.
oh - and the picture is by torrestoerasfotos on flickr. As I was doing this exercise, I felt a bit like there was some fruit on a tree branch, just out of my reach. grrr.


No comments: